Contact, Bookings & Inquires
Can I rent a van with Hi Surf?
- It is possible to rent a van as long as you do it through the application and the link provided. This way you will be 100% insured and calm to enjoy the island in a different way.
How are the prices / duration / meeting point of the lessons with Hi Surf?
- Surf lessons last between 3 and 3.5 hours. And the surfskate 2 hours. Transportation is included. There is the possibility of meeting at the beach if the student has a rental car.
- The meeting point is in El Cotillo: Calle Las Gaviotas 5. If you can’t come to the lessons, let Jordi know and we will surely find a way to arrange transportation.
- The surfing prices per student are as follows: Private 95€. Class of 2 people 75€. Class of 3 people 60€.
- The surfskate prices per student are as follows: Private 45€. Class of 2 people 35€. Class of 3 people 30€.
- Classes are not divisible. It is not possible to book half sessions. In any case you can extend and decide spontaneously if conditions and time permit.
- What Hi Surf does not do are packages or offers for the simple fact that surfing is unpredictable and packages do not really work if you want to offer a real and professional concept in surfing. They deteriorate the quality of the training. Example: In a low budget package or breakthrough offer: you pay for 6 lessons and it turns out that 4 of them have lousy conditions. With Hi Surf you will not pay or do any lesson where there is no potential to learn.
- We do not accept absurd proposals or bargaining. The prices are very adjusted to the quality of the concept.
What is the cancellation policy at Hi Surf?
- In case of cancellation due to bad weather conditions, force majeure or severe unforeseen circumstances Hi Surf will offer a full refund or keep the amount of the lesson as a voucher.
- In case of cancellation due to bad conditions in front of the beach and with the class already started, we will only ask for an amount of 20€ per student to cover transportation and time expenses. The remaining value of the class will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation by the student if no proof of force majeure can be proved
- 48h before the class: 100% refund.
- 24h before the class: 50% refund.
- 12h before the class: The class will count as completed. No refund possible.
How do I pay for the lessons at Hi Surf?
- Once Hi Surf accepts your application and we know the slots you want, we will ask for the payment of the first lesson in advance. Payment can be made by: Revolut / Bank Transfer / Cash. The following lessons you can arrange the payment with Jordi in the most convenient way.
What do I need to do a surf lesson with Hi Surf?
- An acceptable physical condition. You don’t need to be an elite athlete. All you need is: a towel, a bikini/shorts to wear under your wetsuit, bit of water and a small snack.
- If you are new to surfing, don’t overestimate yourself and know beforehand that learning to surf is hard and requires a lot of repetition. On the other hand it is an incredible sport and a way of life.
How do we organize the classes at Hi Surf?
- Classes can be private / double private / mini group (3 students). If your preference is to share the classes with more people and on the dates there is no student of your level, the price scale will be applied according to the number of students who have booked the class.
- Jordi will let you know at all times how full the quota is so that you will not have any problem with your preferences or budget.
- The prices are well detailed in the pages: Surf Coahing and Surfskate and also in Frequently Asked Questions.
Why should I book with Hi Surf?
- Hi Surf services all levels of surfing and surfskate. The commitment is to offer a professional experience away from the tourist and big group quality that dominates the surfing world. Hi Surf was born in 2019 and continues to offer the same philosophy, quality and experience from day one. If you have any doubts check the online reviews and you will see what the students think about the concept. There is no false modesty, I try to do things right and the surf industry is a circus in Fuerteventura and all over the world.